Friday, October 22, 2010

Behind

I'm totally behind with posting. We're in Italy right now. I've actually been sick for the past couple of days so I've been trying to get as much sleep as possible. I wanted to post a few more things from our last day in Berlin. Our hotel was just across the street from the Gendarmenmarkt Square, the German Cathedral, French Cathedral and Schauspielhaus. Here are the photos (and did I mention how so far, I like the German people the best?):


The view outside the front entrance of our hotel.


The same building in the daytime.


A cool manhole cover in the square - it has all of the major Berlin landmarks on it. Plus, Andrew's feet next to it!


The area by the Cathedrals was so beautiful, we took a few photos on the benches.


Another one


And another.


On the way to Prague we had our own compartment on the train! It was like we were traveling to Hogwards and Harry Potter was just in the compartment next to us! It was really fun. We set up our tripod in the compartment and took a few photos. Here they are:


Us before the train departed.


Gazing out the window...


Oooooh, trees!


Oooooh, a town!


Andrew said something childish or rude... my "ANDREEEW!" face, his "WHAAAAAAAT?" face.


Me studying our Rick Steves map on the way to Prague.


Really pretty views!


Andrew went to the dining car for soda. I waited for him to come back to get a shot of him.


I got my shot!



Prague photos are all set to go. Will post that ASAP, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment